Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's Been a Rough Week Ya'll: FBB Championship Score Check


My jeans don't fit anymore.

So I went to my bathroom after eating my three Taco Bell beefy 5-layer burritos, to pop a multivitamin, only to realize that they had expired in September of last year. 

Perfect.



This event seems to encompass the living hell that is my new found world of adulthood. I fucking used to tag things! I could dunk a basketball, dammit! Swear to God, I was actually badass some time ago. That was before I graduated.

I've been outta college a lil' over a year now, and I've already found myself begging for mercy. Believe me, I get a lot out of my gig as an editor, but having 40 clients at once is exhausting.

Honestly, the only thing I want to do when I get home is crack open a cold one and put on Aaron Copland's Appalachian Spring: Doppio movimento (the end always gets me). John Cage is also a nice choice. At least I've still got my fantasy bball. In case you were wondering, check the photo for a score update between myself and the OKC Tornadoes. SPOILER ALERT: I'm losing.

[FINALS SCORE UPDATE] Click to enlarge.

[[FINALS SCORE UPDATE] UPDATE] As of 10 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment